In November, BPS installed a new drive using alpha block paving for new client Steve Welch in Addlestone, Surrey.
The work done to replace the drive was as follows:
- the tarmac drive and garden areas were dug out and removed from site
- the whole area was backfilled with type 1 limestone sub base to at least 200mm in depth
- all outer edgings were cemented on a mortar mix underneath
- drainage was installed
- the driveway was layed in Alpha Antique 60mm block paving in Autumn Gold with Alpha kerb edging
- all cutting was done with angle grinders
- the area was finally brushed in with dry kiln sand and consolidated
Henry delivered from start to finish, did what he said he would, carried out the work to a high standard and a pleasure to do business with.