August saw the completion of a replacement block paved driveway for Byfleet clients John and Clare Tindell.
Block Paving Surrey undertook the following work on this project…
- the whole driveway area was completely broken out and removed from site
- backfilled area with type 1 limestone and consolidated for paving
- the driveway was laid in Alpha Antique 60mm block paving in charcoal
- all outer edging cemented on a mortar mix
- all blockwork cut in with angle grinders
As you can see, this driveway was transformed from an unsightly concrete driveway into a stunning new drive in alpha antique paving.
We chose BPS to block-pave our drive after being impressed by the quality of their work on other jobs in our area and the professionalism of the pitch.
Henry and his team are polite, industrious and kept the site (on a school run) clean and safe at all times. The standard of work is excellent – thorough attention to detail at every stage.
The number of positive comments we have received since the drive has been finished is testimony to the quality of work. We are very happy with the drive and would recommend BPS very highly.
(click on photos to enlarge)