A resin tarmaced drive which belonging to Darren Williams had broken up and needed replacing.
Block Paving Surrey undertook the following work on this driveway project:
- completely broke out the old tarmac driveway and removed from site, along with digging out and reshaping garden to the required shape
- whole area was backfilled with a type 1 limestone base consolidated ready for paving
- supplied and laid Alpha 60mm charcoal block paving on a 50mm bed of sharp screened sand to design as required
- all outer edging was bedded on a concrete mortar mix underneath
- cut all block paving in with disc cutters
- whole surface was compacted in with dry kiln sand