In September, Block Paving Surrey installed a new driveway for client Neil Ambridge in Egham, Surrey.
The following work was undertaken on this drive project:
- old drive completely broken out and taken away from site
- area dug out to a depth of 200mm then backfilled with type 1 limestone
- consolidated area for paving
- outer edging laid on a cemented mortar mix to required shape
- driveway laid in Alpha Antique Autumn Gold 60mm blockwork paving
- recessed manhole to take blocks
Hard working and conscientious. Would definitely recommend to anyone.