In July, BPS replaced an old, worn patio with a stunning new sandstone design for clients Mr & Mrs Doyle in Thorpe Village, Egham, Surrey.
The project involved Block Paving Surrey doing the following…
- completely digging out old patio slabs and removing them from site.
- backfilling the whole area with type 1 limestone base which was consolidated for paving.
- laying Indian Sandstone in Fossil Mint on a cement mortar mix.
- pointing the whole project in ‘birds peak’.
- adding granite sets as edging to the garden and step to complement the sandstone.
- installing an LED lighting system with transformer for dusk till dawn settings.
(click on photos to enlarge)